[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 2.3a on ppc64le

Jamil Appa jamil.appa at zenotech.com
Thu Jun 29 08:03:29 EDT 2017

Hi Hari

 Thanks for the quick reply. I get this error running any of the osu
benchmarks that are distributed with mvapich2 as well as my own application.

  The applications work if I have 4 threads per core so a total 80 threads
per node.  It looks like there is a limit to the maximum number of threads
fixed by the size of the mask.

 Let me know if you want me to run with different switches to generate more
output.

 Jamil