[mvapich-discuss] Questions in OSU OpenSHMEM Microbenchmarks

Hashmi, Jahanzeb hashmi.29 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Dec 19 18:13:12 EST 2017

Hi Naveen,

Your observation about the shmem_malloc/shmalloc call using the number of elements instead of bytes is correct. We appreciate you taking time to report the issue. We have fixed applied the appropriate fix to the osu_oshm_reduce benchmark and the changes will be available in the next OMB release.

Feel free to let us know if you encounter any other issue.

regards

Jahanzeb