[mvapich-discuss] Configuring MVAPICH on a two nodes

Vaibhav Sundriyal vaibhavsupersaiyan9 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:59:24 EST 2017

Hi,

So I am trying to configure MVAPICH on two nodes so that I can run some
parallel applications on them. I could not find a dedicated guide so I
followed  this link to do so:
http://mpitutorial.com/tutorials/running-an-mpi-cluster-within-a-lan/.

I followed all the steps but when I finally execute a 2 process
application, each process on a single node, the execution simply hangs and
doesn't show any output. Could anyone please help me with this issue or
point me towards a dedicated tutorial for this.

Thanks.