[mvapich-discuss] error compiling MVAPICH2-2.3a ch3:sock on CentOS 7.2

Isaac Carroll ICarroll at lightfleet.com
Thu Apr 20 12:27:41 EDT 2017

Thank you, yes I was able to compile successfully with the nemesis tcp interface.

When I looked into the code I discovered that MPIDI_CH3_PKT_ENUM_TYPE_TO_STRING is not declared for ch3:sock, but when I put in what looked correct (based on the code for the nemesis tcp interface) it compiled successfully.