[mvapich-discuss] ABI compatibility

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Sat Sep 3 17:58:22 EDT 2016

Hi Filippo,

We have been running ABI compatibility tests against MPICH, not with Intel
MPI. Current MVAPICH2 2.2rc2 is compatible with MPICH 3.1.4. So, any
version of IntelMPI that is ABI compatible with MPICH 3.1.4 should be ABI
compatible with MVAPICH2 2.2rc2. Unfortunately, from a quick web search, I
was not able to find what version of MPICH IntelMPI is based on. Perhaps
someone from Intel MPI team can help you answer this question.

Regards,
Hari.