[mvapich-discuss] MPI_Put implementation

Marco Rubiero marcorubiero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:37:02 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand how MPI_Put is implemented in MVAPICH2 but I'm
stuck reading the source file src/mpi/rma/put.c
I cant understand how MPIU_RMA_CALL call works, I looked for the
implementation of the function:

Put(origin_addr, origin_count, origin_datatype,target_rank, target_disp,
target_count,target_datatype, win_ptr)

which is called there, but I could not find anything but the header file
(src/include/mpiimpl.h). Can anyone give me some hints?

In particular I am interested in the CUDA MPI Aware implementation of
this function.

Best Regards,

Marco