[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 network interface

Husen R hus3nr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:17:20 EDT 2016

Dear Mr. Panda,

Thanks for the reply.

I want to relocate MPI application from one node to another node while it
is running.

For the example, I run MPI application in node A,B and C in a cluster and I
want to migrate/relocate process running in node A to other node, let's say
to node C while it is running. is there a way to do this with MVAPICH2 ?
Thank you.

Regards,

Husen,