[mvapich-discuss] Compiling MVAPICH2 without IB

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 28 09:53:24 EDT 2016

Hello.  It looks like you're looking for MVAPICH2's shared memory interface
since you're using a single node without InfiniBand support.

You will still need to install the InfiniBand libraries to build this
interface but the runtime will detect that you're running on a single node
and still function correctly.

For more information please take a look at our userguide at:
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.1-userguide.html#x1-140004.6