[mvapich-discuss] (no subject)

Ivan Raikov ivan.g.raikov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:43:12 EST 2016

Hello Hari,

  Thanks a lot for your reply. Following are the answers to your questions:
1. Size of job: I have been able to reproduce this issue in jobs
ranging from 2 processes running on the same node, to 256 processes
running across 16 nodes.
2. Message size: reproducible for messages of size 3 bytes or larger
and datatype MPI_BYTE.
3. Processor type: Intel Xeon E5-2680v3 (This is on the SDSC Comet cluster)
4. Interconnect type: Mellanox FDR InfiniBand
5. OFED version: I am attaching the output of ofed_info, does this
answer your question?

Thanks and best regards,
Ivan