[mvapich-discuss] (no subject)

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 27 00:16:09 EST 2016

Hello,

MVAPICH2 requires C, C++ and Fortran compilers for building the various
files. One uses environment variables like CC, CXX, FC to specify what
these compilers are to MVAPICH2. Earlier, the environment variable F90 was
used to specify the Fortran compiler. But it has been since changed to FC.

The error is asking you to unset the F90 environment variable and instead
use the FC environment variable to specify the Fortran compiler.

Eg: if your shell is bash and you're using GNU compilers

unset F90
export FC=gfortran

If you're using Intel compilers

export FC=ifort

Note that you can also provide these variables to the configure script on
the command line

Eg: configure CC=gcc CXX=g++ FC=gfortran

Please refer to the following section of the MVAPICH2 userguide for more
information on how to configure MVAPICH2 in the best possible way for your
system.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.2b-userguide.html#x1-120004.4

Please let us know if this resolves your issues. Feel free to contact us if
you face any other issues.

Thx,
Hari.