[mvapich-discuss] Compilation issue with Clang

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:49:04 EDT 2016

Hello Sayan.  Thanks for your report.  Another user also found this issue
and came up with a patch that will be available in our next release (coming
very soon).

If you'd like to apply the patch before then, please look here:
http://mailman.cse.ohio-state.edu/pipermail/mvapich-discuss/2016-July/006132.html