[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2-GDR paths configuration

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 21 12:44:22 EDT 2016

Hello Davide.  This sounds like a good feature that we can add in a future
release.

Just in case you were not aware.  I do want to point out that the RPMs are
relocatable and a post snippet should handle these modifications for you if
you are able to install using the RPM method.  The request that you brought
up will work for users who are unable to use `rpm --prefix ...' when
installing the RPM.