[mvapich-discuss] code fails running on GPUs attached to different sockets

Enrico Calore enrico.calore at fe.infn.it
Mon Apr 18 13:00:32 EDT 2016

On 04/18/2016 05:20 PM, Sebastiano Fabio Schifano wrote:
> Hi Khaled,
>
> leaving MV2_USE_SHARED_MEM set to the default value:
>
> - setting MV2_USE_GPUDIRECT_LOOPBACK=0 the code gives the right result,
> - while setting MV2_CUDA_NONBLOCKING_STREAMS=0 the code gives a wrong

Hi,
is there somewhere some documentation about what these variables
control? And/or some documentation about all the available variables?

For example in the Mellanox GPUDirect User Manual another variable
called MV2_USE_GPUDIRECT is mentioned, but I can not find any reference
in the mvapich documentation.

Thanks and Best regards,

Enrico