[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-2.0 install issue

Sashi Balasingam sashibala2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 17:46:16 EDT 2016

  On my test node with Mellanox  FDR Infiniband port, I did a fresh OS install(SuSe Linux 11 SP3), followed by a package from Mellanox which included OFED,and mvapich2-2.0. After the install, when I ran the OSU bandwidth test, I getthe following errors (mostly related to missing RDMA support), even though thetest does complete -
Warning: couldn't load driver 'mlx4':/usr/lib64/libmlx4-rdmav2.so: symbol ibv_cmd_create_xrc_srq, versionIBVERBS_1.1 not defined in file libibverbs.so.1 with link time referencelibibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver foundfor /sys/class/infiniband_verbs/uverbs1libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver foundfor /sys/class/infiniband_verbs/uverbs1libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver foundfor /sys/class/infiniband_verbs/uverbs0librdmacm: Fatal: no RDMA devices foundlibibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver foundfor /sys/class/infiniband_verbs/uverbs0
 Could you let me know if there was any steps or config thatI missed during install. Also, to resolve it do I need to a re-install. Thanks,Sashi