[mvapich-discuss] CPU affinity and binding check

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 5 17:37:36 EST 2015

Hello Davide,

If you would like to find out what cores the processes are bound to, you
can configure MVAPICH2 with debug options and run it
with MV2_SHOW_CPU_BINDING=1/2. It will display the cores the processes are
bound to

Please refer to the following section of the userguide for more information

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.2a-userguide.html#x1-15700010.7

Thx,
Hari.