[mvapich-discuss] Segmentation fault at some MPI functions after MPI_Put

khaled hamidouche khaledhamidouche at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:22:59 EST 2015

Dear, Akihiro,

There seems to be something missing in your setup, as we are not able to
reproduce the segfault locally. As I mentioned your test passes locally.
Further using the Flush we see expected numbers even with IPC=1 (Please see
below). Note that OMB gives the possibility to test all
synchronization/window creation configuration you want to evaluate.

Thanks

../install/bin/mpirun_rsh -np 2 ivy1 ivy1 MV2_USE_CUDA=1 MV2_CUDA_IPC=1
MV2_USE_GPUDIRECT_GDRCOPY=0 ./osu_put_latency -w create -s flush D D

# OSU MPI_Put-CUDA Latency Test

# Window creation: MPI_Win_create

# Synchronization: MPI_Win_flush

# Rank 0 Memory on DEVICE (D) and Rank 1 Memory on DEVICE (D)

# Size            Latency (us)

0                         0.11

1                        14.95

2                        14.99