[mvapich-discuss] Docs re: MVAPICH2 2.0.x and PBS/Torque

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 31 14:41:31 EDT 2015

Hi Ryan.  I wasn't sure if it would pass or not but I believe that there
may have been some changes in hydra between the releases.  May I suggest
that you try using hydra-3.1.4 with MVAPICH2-2.0.1.  You should be able to
build MVAPICH2-2.0.1 without the --with-pbs option and then build the hydra
package with the --with-pbs option.  Specify the same prefix and the newer
hydra will replace the older hydra.

Hopefully this will work for you.  I haven't tried it myself but I don't
see any issues that should prevent this from working.