[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 mpirun error

karthika.kumar at wipro.com karthika.kumar at wipro.com
Thu Mar 12 04:20:51 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have tried with mvapich2-2.1rc1 as well. Installation steps are the same. Still facing the same error :

[root at mandhan mvapich]# /apps/mvapich2-intel/bin/mpiexec.hydra -np 2 ./a.out

=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
=   PID 9566 RUNNING AT mandhan.caos.iisc.ernet.in
=   EXIT CODE: 11
=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES
YOUR APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING: Segmentation fault (signal 11)
This typically refers to a problem with your application.
Please see the FAQ page for debugging suggestions

When I compile the program, I used to get the below warning:

[root at mandhan mvapich]# /apps/mvapich2-intel/bin/mpicc hello.c
/apps/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.6.233/compiler/lib/intel64/libimf.so: warning: warning: feupdateenv is not implemented and will always fail

regards,

Karthika