[mvapich-discuss] Specifying multiple HCAs in hostfile

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 10 08:31:57 EDT 2015

I'm sorry, but at this time the hostfile format doesn't allow for multiple
HCAs to be specified.  Perhaps you can try using MPMD if you need to have
each process to have distinct HCAs specified by having the executable be
something like "env MV2_IBA_HCA=hcalist ./mpi-app".

Please look for Job Launch Using MPMD section available at
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.1rc1-userguide.html#x1-240005.2.1
.

I hope this helps.  Let us know if you have any further questions.