[mvapich-discuss] SIGSEGV in MPIDI_CH3I_MRAIL_Parse_header

Jian Lin lin.2180 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 25 00:06:33 EDT 2015

Hi, Johannes,

Thanks for your notes! However, we didn't observe such issue in our
tests. Will you please provide more detailed information on your
environment, including platform, network adapter, MVAPICH2 version,
configuration options, and the runtime command-line? Also, will you
please provide a reproducer that can trigger the issue? With those,
we can further explore it. Thank you!

--
Jian Lin
http://linjian.org