[mvapich-discuss] Using both OFA-IB-CH3/OFA-iWARP-CH3/OFA-RoCE-CH3 *and* QLogic PSM-CH3

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jun 12 11:35:30 EDT 2015

Thank you for bringing this up.  Currently we require separate builds for
use of our IB/iWARP/RoCE and PSM support.  At present these will need to be
installed in different locations as you've pointed out.  In the future we
plan to remove this restriction and allow one build to be able to handle
PSM in addition to the others.  With this support the user may still need
to tell the library which to use (assuming multiple HCAs are available) but
only one build will be required.