[mvapich-discuss] Application aborts at runtime.

Chaitra Kumar chaitragkumar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:56:32 EDT 2015

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your reply.

Below is the output of mpiname -a
MVAPICH2 2.0 Fri Jun 20 20:00:00 EDT 2014 ch3:sock

Compilation
CC: gcc    -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -O2
CXX: g++   -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND
F77: gfortran   -O2
FC: gfortran

Configuration
--prefix=/home/chaitra/mvapich/mvapich2.2 --with-device=ch3:sock
--enable-cxx --enable-threads=multiple --disable-mcast

I am trying to run a multithreaded application using MVAPICH2. The
application tries to traverse a huge graph.  Is it possible to increase the
INT_MAX limit?

The application runs without any errors using openmpi.

Chaitra