[mvapich-discuss] Intel Complier Flags and mpicc, etc.

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 14 01:05:14 EST 2015

You are the winner. I totally know how to do this properly, but was messing with MVAPICH2 earlier this week and apparently compiled it with gcc by accident when I rebuilt it to fix another issue. Both mpicc -show and -v showed gcc. They now show icc and it appears to be compiling properly. Thanks and I apologize for wasting everyone's time. :)

____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu<mailto:novosirj at rutgers.edu>- 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
    `'