[mvapich-discuss] Setting default mpicc/mpif77 CFLAGS, FCFLAGS

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 10 16:20:10 EST 2015

Hi there,

Is there a way to configure the mpicc/mpif77/etc. commands to use a specific set of CLFAGS and FCFLAGS when building software? I have read in the Slurm docs that what you want to do is build MPI-aware software with Slurm’s PMI linked in, and that the easiest way to do that is set the default for the mpi compiler wrappers to do that. I know how to do this with OpenMPI and I’m assuming MVAPICH2 has a way also (with MPICH2, you appear to use a set of environment variables like MPICH2_MPICC_FLAGS, etc.). I am not finding this anywhere in the documentation, however — in fact, the build section is very sparse in general.

--
____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
     `'