[mvapich-discuss] Could I set multiple hosts in the MPI_Info when using MPI_Comm_spawn?

马凯 makailove123 at 163.com
Mon Apr 20 23:58:33 EDT 2015

I want to spawn multiple processes of an application on different nodes using MPI_Comm_spawn.
Could I set multiple hosts in the MPI_Info?
I tried to set my info like this: MPI_Info_set(info, "host", "192.168.2.2\n192.168.2.3").
The result was that processes just had been spawned on 192.168.2.2.
Because I would spawn processes for the same application (with the same arguments), so I think there is no need to use MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple.