[mvapich-discuss] Does mvapich2 really support dynamic process management?

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 19 11:08:34 EDT 2015

Hello,

MVAPICH2 does indeed support Dynamic Process Management (DPM) :-).

We had fixed some issues with DPM in the MVAPICH2-2.1GA version. So, can
you please try with MVAPICH2-2.1GA version and see if the issue persists?
You can download this from the following location
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/downloads/

Can you also try launching your application with mpiexec instead of
mpirun_rsh? Please refer to the following section of the userguide for more
information

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.1-userguide.html#x1-320005.2.2

Regards,
Hari.