[mvapich-discuss] Troubles when using MPI_Open_port

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 17 08:46:58 EDT 2015

Hello,

Can you try running with "MV2_SUPPORT_DPM=1" and see if it solves the issue?

Please refer to the following section of the userguide for more information.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.1-userguide.html#x1-23100011.73

If this does not help solve your issue, can you please send the output of
mpiname -a?

Regards,
Hari.