[mvapich-discuss] Multi-endpoint support

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 12 15:36:32 EDT 2015

Hello Dang,

The current release version of MVAPICH2 does not have support for multiple
end-points. Support for multiple end-points is in the pipeline and may be
available in one of the future releases.

However, in the mean time, can you try the suggestions in the following
sections of the userguides and see if it helps improve the performance?

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.1-userguide.html#x1-790006.16
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.1-userguide.html#x1-800006.17

Regards,
Hari.