[mvapich-discuss] Tracking progress MPI_Reduce operation

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:57:09 EDT 2014

Dear MVAPICH developers,

maybe this is an old cyclic question but a user of my system asked about this and I honestly do not know the answer. is there any special flags at compile-time or special environment variable that allows to track the internal progress of an MPI_Reduce operation? Same can be done for other collectives?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."