[mvapich-discuss] Compiling Mvapich2 with PGI Compilers

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Sep 4 15:12:39 EDT 2014

Thanks for providing the config.log.  I inspected it but its not clear
to me why its failing.  It seems that my initial guess is not in play
here.  Can you try mvapich2-2.0 and see if it fails configure as well?

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/download/mvapich/mv2/mvapich2-2.0.tar.gz

If it does fail, please also send that config.log.

--
Jonathan Perkins