[mvapich-discuss] Build and install Mvapich2 for MIC

khaled hamidouche hamidouc at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 6 18:48:35 EDT 2014

Hi Rohan,

The default MVAPICH2 should work for clusters with MIC and enables you to
take advantage of the MICs with the offload mode without any additional
flags. (default build)

MVAPICH2-MIC with efficient support for both Native and Symmetric modes is
being tested on TACC Stampede Cluster. We will make an official release of
MVAPICH2-MIC soon.

Thanks