[mvapich-discuss] QLogic with OFED verbs?

Panda, Dhabaleswar panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:33:53 EST 2014

I believe you are referring that "PSM is just recommended (as per the user guide)", not the other way around as you
have indicated in your e-mail.

QLogic adapters deliver best performance with PSM, not over OFED verbs. You can double-check about this
with QLogic folks.

That's why MVAPICH2 support for QLogic adapters is available over PSM.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

DK