[mvapich-discuss] Osu_put_latency

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jun 26 08:19:35 EDT 2014

Hello Rudaina.  I suggest taking a look at our quick start guide.  This
takes you through the basic steps of installation and running MPI
programs.  In your case I would pay special attention to section 3.1.1.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.0-quickstart.html

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:11 AM, Rudaina Sarwar <rudaina.sarwar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a question regarding osu_put_latency. As far i have seen that it
> needs two processes to run. So if i am working in a cluster where i am
> using 10 nodes then how can i get to know that which 2 are executing the
> put latency? And is there any way i can choose which two processeses( as an
> example, rank 0-rank 1 or rank 0-rank 3) will run the put latency?
>
> I am still in the learning phase. So it will be a great help for me to
> understand it.
>
> Regards
> Rudaina

Jonathan Perkins