[mvapich-discuss] MPI_Init_thread failed!

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 18 07:55:29 EDT 2014

Hi Wan,

Did you use the "MV2_ENABLE_AFFINITY=0" environment variable when launching
your application? If not, can you please try re-running your application
with "MV2_ENABLE_AFFINITY=0" set?

Please refer to the following section of our userguide for more information
on how to run MVAPICH2 in multi-threaded environments.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-2.0rc2.html#x1-780006.16

Regards,
Hari.