[mvapich-discuss] OpenSHMEM Benchmarks

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 11 09:59:38 EDT 2014

Hello Sanian,

The OSU OpenSHMEM benchmark suite contain both point-to-point and
collective benchmarks. Due to the nature of the metric being measured by
the point-to-point benchmarks, it does not make sense to evaluate it on
more than two processes. However, you should be able to run the collective
benchmarks across a large cluster of nodes. The latest OMB Version includes
benchmarks for various OpenSHMEM collective operations (shmem_collect,
shmem_fcollect, shmem_broadcast, shmem_reduce and shmem_barrier).

Please refer to the following link for more details.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/benchmarks/

Regards,
Hari