[mvapich-discuss] OSU Micro-Benchamrks 4.3.1

Sanian Gaffar sanian at nmsu.edu
Tue Jul 22 15:32:47 EDT 2014

Thanks Hari. I have been able to get the UPC benchmarks from the SVN.

Best Regards,
Sanian Gaffar

On Jul 18, 2014, at 11:41 AM, Hari Subramoni <subramoni.1 at osu.edu<mailto:subramoni.1 at osu.edu>> wrote:

Hello Sanian,

Thanks for pointing this out. It looks like there are some issues with the OMB tarball linked to the website.

Can you please checkout a copy directly from the public OMB SVN? The SVN is available from the following link

https://scm.mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/svn/mpi-benchmarks/branches/4.3/

Please follow the instructions in the "README" file to build the benchmarks.

Please let us know if you face any issues in checking out, building or using them.

Regards,
Hari.