[mvapich-discuss] SCR+BLCR usage

Raghu rajachan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jan 28 00:15:21 EST 2014

Hi Arjun,

Thanks for your note. The capability to transparently checkpoint MPI
applications launched using SLURM's 'srun' was added to
MVAPICH2 in the latest release (2.0-beta). While it has been tested
extensively with the BLCR, I have not tested all possible
configurations with the BLCR+SLURM+SCR setup.  Can you send me
your MVAPICH2 (and SCR) configuration parameters, and I'll try to see
if I can reproduce your issue?

Raghu