[mvapich-discuss] hang while trying to run MPI in a Heterogeneous network (One Node with 2 HCA and the other Node with a single HCA)

Rajeev.c.p rajeevcp at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 16:49:50 EST 2014

Hari,

Thanks for the quick response.
Is there any other way to use both the HCA's in the Hetrogeneous network. Can we have 2 instance of the same process each bound to each of the HCA's and then send data to the Node2. So that still the outgoing BandWidth can be increased.
Also can we take advantage of the 2 HCA's in the Sender Node if we have 2 Nodes in the receiving side each with a single HCA?

IF the above is possible please help us with the mpi command line which will achieve the above functionality.

Thanks and Regards
Rajeev