[mvapich-discuss] configuring interfaces

David Winslow david.winslow at serendipitynow.com
Tue Aug 19 13:08:03 EDT 2014

Thank you for the quick response. I have a follow up question. Can we run
MVAPICH2 despite the message to use PSM (is it just a warning) or is it an
error and the execution actually stops?

The reason we are looking at using OFA-IB-CH3 is that the majority of
options or configuration parameters offered by MVAPICH2 are not offered for
the PSM interface such as MV2_USE_HUGEPAGES as well as many others. Is it
accurate to assume that if the user guide (section 11) doesn't explicitly
read that it supports PSM, then using the option has no impact on MVAPICH2
at runtime?

Thank you again.
David