[mvapich-discuss] Enjoying the CMA-aware mvapich2 :)

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Sat Aug 2 23:55:05 EDT 2014

OK, that's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page. Yes, that's the error. No big deal -- I recompiled it and it went away, I just thought there was some confusion around whether it is checked for by configure vs. at runtime. Thanks for clearing that up.
--
____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
 ||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
 || \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
 ||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
      `'