[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 integrate with Torque

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 29 09:18:15 EDT 2014

Hello.  I believe that this is already available when using the hydra
process manager (ie. mpiexec or mpiexec.hydra).  Are you using this
launcher within your torque environment?  If this isn't working then
it may be a matter of the torque development files not being found
when mvapich2 was compiled.  Also, please tell us which version of
MVAPICH2 you're using.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Shenglong Wang <sw77 at nyu.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to tightly integrate MVAPICH2 with Torque to get the correct total CPU time and memory usage from all the compute nodes?
>
> Best,
>
> Shenglong

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo