[mvapich-discuss] performance impact of ch3:mrail and ch3:nemesis:ib, tcp

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 3 11:32:19 EDT 2014

Hello Jianyu,

You do not need this configure parameter. MVAPICH2 can identify and handle
these IB HCAs at runtime automatically.

Please refer to the following section of the userguide for more information
about how to configure MVAPICH2 for the CH3 (default) channel.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-2.0rc1.html#x1-110004.4

The following link has some information about running MVAPICH2.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-2.0rc1.html#x1-240005.2.1

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Regards,
Hari.