[mvapich-discuss] performance impact of ch3:mrail and ch3:nemesis:ib, tcp

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 3 09:24:20 EDT 2014

Hello Jianyu,

Build #1 is the OpenFabrics (OFA) IB/iWARP/RoCE build for the CH3 channel
in MVAPICH2. This is the default interface on Linux and has all the
advanced performance and scalability features in MVAPICH2. Build #2 is the
Nemesis sub-channel in MVAPICH2. It only has a subset of features that the
CH3 channel has. We recommend that you use the CH3 channel for best
performance and scalability at present.

I do not understand your second question. Could you please re-state it?

Regards,
Hari.