[mvapich-discuss] mpirun Segmentation fault

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 21 21:40:29 EDT 2013

Which version of MVAPICH2 are you using (mpiname -a)?

You can try getting the backtrace from the generated core file (should
be named core.9999 where 9999 is replaced with some number).  If you
find this you can do something like "gdb mpirun core.9999" and then
type in the command "thread apply all bt" at the prompt.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:47 AM, 黄舰航 <huangjhsx at foxmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>    I'm trying to set up a environment with MVAPICH2.
>
>    I was installed this and made all the configurations required if ssh to
> avoid asking for a user specific PWD.. When I do a ssh to another system
> with any user it logs in automatically.
>
>    When I run "mpirun -f nodefile.txt -n 2 date" on the mu01 and the
> nodefile.txt has two nodes which are c03b14 and c03b15, it's normal.
>
>    But when I run "mpirun -f nodefile.txt -n 2 date" on c03b14, it gives me
> the following:
>
>     Mon Oct 21 16:45:43 CST 2013
>     Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
>     Could someone please provide me with any support ?
>
>    Best Regards

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo