[mvapich-discuss] GPUDirect V3 in MVAPICH2

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 24 00:18:51 EDT 2013

Yes, MVAPICH2 is Kepler compatible. Currently, it supports both GPU Direct
V1 and GPU Direct V2. Please note that GPUDirect V3 support for Kepler is
not yet publicly available. The MVAPICH2 team is working on the GPU Direct
V3 support. Initial results of the design were presented at NVIDIA GTC
2013. You can find the presentation at the following URL:

http://on-demand.gputechconf.com/gtc/2013/presentations/S3316-MVAPICH2-High-Performance-MPI-Library.pdf

The video recording of this presentation is also available from the
following URL:

http://nvidia.fullviewmedia.com/gtc2013/0320-230C-S3316.html

The design in MVAPICH2 to support GPU Direct V3 is continuing. The support
will be available in upcoming MVAPICH2 relese as soon as the GPU Direct V3
support becomes publicly available.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks,

DK