[mvapich-discuss] Errors in BSBR when running xCbtest and xFbest of the BLACS

Krishna Kandalla kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 15 17:26:50 EDT 2013

Hello Claudio,

    I just tried running the xdqr test with 16 processes (one node) on the
TACC Stampede cluster. The overall execution time for this test, with or
without this flag does not seem to vary much. I am seeing about 1.02 -
1.06s as the total time. This test also completes correctly without the env
variable that we had discussed. And, if it helps, I am also seeing that
this test takes about 1.7s with Open-MPI-1.6.4.

    If you are using any specific configure/run-time options for the
MVAPICH2-1.9 library, could you please share the details?

Thanks,
Krishna