[mvapich-discuss] Errors in BSBR when running xCbtest and xFbest of the BLACS

Krishna Kandalla kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 15 07:59:01 EDT 2013

Hi Claudio,

    Thanks for reporting this issue. Could you please try setting the
following env. variable: MV2_USE_OLD_BCAST=1.
Please let us know if this helps your case. In the meantime, we will
continue investigating this issue.

    We had resolved an issue with Scalapack in our 1.9 release. However,
this seems to be an unrelated problem.

Thanks,
Krishna