[mvapich-discuss] tight integration with SGE and its derivatives

Walid walid.shaari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:38:29 EDT 2013

Dear All,

this is mainly for the mvapich developers, some time before mvapich2
1.6 we used to have a configure option to chose which or where rsh is,
now the rsh path is absolute path in the source files which breaks the
tight integration unless some one changes it in source by hand, this
is a bug fix request, or feature request to instate the option to
configure the rsh path back in the configure options during building
it.

if i recall correctly it used be -rsh, and the way we did it is not to
specify an absolute path but a relative path based on the enviornment
settings using
-rsh=rsh

Thanks very much for your work and efforts.

kind regards

Walid