[mvapich-discuss] A simple RMA test failed when running with more than 1 node

Chaoran Yang chaoran at rice.edu
Fri Jul 26 18:22:30 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to run a test that uses RMA in MPI. But it failed when running on more than 1 node. I've attached the test code.

The error message is:

[f249:mpi_rank_0][MRAILI_Process_send] ../src/mpid/ch3/channels/mrail/src/gen2/ibv_send.c:1748: Unknown packet type 41 in MRAILI_Process_send: No such file or directory (2)

I'm using mvapich2-1.9 from the branch repo, with default configure options. I'm running on Fusion at LCRC. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,
-Chaoran