[mvapich-discuss] MPI_BCAST() message max size

Lu Qiyue luqiyue at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:36:13 EDT 2013

Thanks for your response, Bureddy, mvapich2 version is 1.7 RC1. Sorry for
the configuration, I am not clear yet, need to talk someone else.
I am working on a sharable code, if possible, will email to you.
So you made buffer size up to 1GB? But in my case, it is up to 6.3 GB. Is
there possible a limit between them exists? Could you please make a further
test that up to 7GB?